The 9th Blockchain Economy Summit 2024 in London: 2 days, 3000+ attendees, 70+ sponsors, 120 journalists, 65+ countries. Be part of the future!
The largest blockchain conference network in the world, Blockchain Economy Summit, brings together prominent figures in the cryptocurrency sector and specialists in Web3 development. More than 65 nations are represented at the current events, which are hosted in Istanbul, Dubai, and London.
Participants in the conference explore the potential of blockchain technology and its applications with enthusiasts from many nations and regions. The adoption of blockchain and its effects on the global economy are discussed by experts and thought leaders in the area. There are also talks on a variety of related issues:
- In the Web3 Economy, banking.
- The Prospects for Decentralized Trade
- How NFTs can transform the financing of startups
- Digital Credentials and the Future of Credentials
You can attend more than ten lectures over the course of the two days, take part in three panel discussions, and network with other blockchain aficionados during several networking blocks.
The Blockchain Economy Summit, which will take place in London in February 2024, will be the next major occasion. The greatest web3 companies in Europe will congregate at this important event, which will also set new standards for blockchain development.
With 3000+ attendees, 70+ sponsors, 120 journalists, and representatives from over 65 countries, this two-day event promises to be the next major occasion in the world of blockchain and decentralized technologies. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the revolution shaping the future of the blockchain economy.
Advantages of Blockchain Economy Summit
If you want to make the most of your time at the conference, adopt a strategic approach and come there with a clearly defined plan.
- Go over the complete conference schedule. Mark the lectures, panel discussions, and other activities that interest you after carefully reading the calendar. Plan ahead to ensure you won’t miss any crucial sessions.
- Establish goals for networking. It will be easier if you approach networking with a definite objective in mind. Make a list in advance of the significant individuals or projects you wish to connect with, and actively seek out opportunities to build strong relationships with them.
- Participate in all meetings and discussions as directed. You may make the most of your conference participation by actively participating in the sessions and conversations. On topics that interest you, thoughtfully question, express your thoughts, and seek clarification.
- Take notes during the conversation to remember key ideas and facts. You can then think back on the encounter and recall important details by doing this.