K-pop pioneer An NFT collection is being released by G-dragon. G-original Dragon’s paintings will be included in the NFT collection.
- K-pop legend G-dragon is introducing an NFT line.
- G-Dragon will exhibit his original paintings as part of the NFT collection.
Celebrities and music singers often look to NFTs as a way to engage with audiences more effectively via niche content. Seldom, however, do symbols themselves create the material, such as the venerable K-pop icon G-dragon.
Kwon Ji-Yong, better known by his stage as G-Dragon, is a popular Korean pop singer and a worldwide style icon. His followers are ecstatic that he is bringing his creative side to Web3 through NFTs.
By dividing his unique paintings into valuable puzzle pieces on the BNB smart chain, G-Dragon displays a novel approach to NFTs.
On March 21, OpenSea will release Archive of PEACEMINUSONE, the artist’s first compilation. The original picture, Archive 2016, will be made up of 13,444 different NFTs from the series. After this launch, G-Dragon intends to offer two further NFT collections that are comparable.
Holders of each NFT in the G-Dragon collection will get special prizes and exclusive access to goods, games, and other things.
Here is a brief summary of the advantages:
- Gifts from the PEACEMINUSONE clothing collection of the G-Dragon.
- Unique goods displaying the owner’s NFT.
- Early entry to the concert ticket sales for G-Dragon.
- Exclusive access to PEACEMINUSONE goods.
- Access to the newest album by G-Dragon.
- Chance to participate in the jigsaw puzzle game.
- Private G-Dragon material is one of the extra privileges available to Gift holders.
The NFT compilation is most likely being made available by G-Dragon in advance of his next album. After years of quiet, the superstar said earlier this year that he is now working on an album that would be released in 2023. The 2017 release of the self-titled EP “Kwon Ji Yong” marked the former member of Big Bang’s final solo effort.
On the other hand
- Web3 technology has been widely used by the K-pop industry. Many K-pop performers from bands like Modhaus, companies like Cube Entertainment, and others have made Web3 their home.
Why It’s Important
One of the most well-known K-pop figures in the whole globe is G-Dragon. Because of his distinctive look, voice, and flair, the superstar is regarded as one of the first K-pop artists to enter the public globally. After being absent from the music industry since 2017, the worldwide legend aims to comeback by getting back in touch with his followers via NFTs.
Learn about how The Sandbox honoured Korean popular culture here.
The Sandbox’s Latest Mini Festival Honors Korean Pop Culture
Recently, the Bitcoin Layer-2 protocol breached a significant price level:
Stacks (STX) Surpasses the $1 Mark Before a Substantial Upgrade