OArtsLab and The Cryptonomist are working together to introduce “Farmers,” the second collection of their Mint Pass.
Along with The Cryptonomist, OArtsLab is releasing “Farmers,” the second collection of their Mint Pass.
Investors and collectors will have access to a unique artificial intelligence-generated NFT collection and the $PIG and $OAL airdrop.
The second collection of OArtsLab’s Mint Pass is titled “OArtsLab Farmers”.
The NFT collection includes of 5602 NFTs produced by artificial intelligence for 0.01 BNB apiece, of which only 5000 are accessible for minting.
1000 $OAL will be provided throughout the minting time for each mint, and 6000 $PIG will be distributed to the sold-out for each mint.
What do the symbols $PIG and $OAL mean?
- The only recipients of the utility token $OAL, which has no intrinsic value, are the owners of OArtsLab NFTs.
- The “OArtsLab Hub” DApp uses this token, created on the Binance Smart Chain, to give users access to exclusive decentralised pools where they may earn tokens on the BSC.
- This token will soon be usable for other purposes that will be revealed in the upcoming months.
- At PancakeSwap, one of the most well-liked exchange platforms on the Binance Smart Chain, $PIG will be a token with liquidity.
- As a result, $PIG will be able to be exchanged for other tokens on PancakeSwap and staked in the “OArtsLab Hub DApp” for the chance to earn more $PIG and other tokens on the Binance Smart Chain.