Binance has launched a new online challenge where football fans could win rewards worth over $1 million in tokens, limited-edition NFTs and premium club experiences such as meet and greets and training ground tours. ‘Football Fever 2022’ launches on Wednesday, November 16
All football lovers have been waiting for the most awaited Football World Cup. And to promote their happiness, Binance is launching a new online tournament. A huge reward pool worth more than $1 million in tokens, limited-edition NFTs, and exclusive club events like player meet-and-greets and training facility tours will be available.
Binance launched its “Football Fever 2022” event on November 7 to unite individuals worldwide and connect a community of sports and football enthusiasts passionate about their favorite games. The holders of Binance Fan Tokens and new users will be qualified to get special benefits and multipliers within the games.
The Binance Fan Token is a utility token that connects teams, businesses, and individuals with their fans worldwide. In addition to offering players the chance to earn rewards, the game, which is the first-of-its-kind Web3 fan experience powered by blockchain technology, also connects them with elite teams like FC Porto and Santos FC to access exclusive NFTs.
Fans from all over the world would be tuning in to watch this historic competition, according to Lisa He, Head of NFT and Fan Tokens at Binance, and they are glad to be able to add to their celebrations by making them even more memorable. It is a great way to feel involved in the action and have fun.
Binance is a popular website where users can trade cryptocurrency. The majority of widely used cryptocurrencies are supported on this site. To keep their digital currency, traders can use the crypto wallet offered by Binance. Users can earn interest or conduct cryptocurrency transactions using the exchange’s support services.
Binance is the largest blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider in the world. It provides various financial solutions, one of which is the largest exchange for digital assets. The Binance platform, used by millions of individuals worldwide, is dedicated to increasing its users’ financial freedom.
- To play the game and support their favorite teams, fans only need to sign up for their free NFT Passports and then make predictions about the results of forthcoming matches.
- To participate in the game, fans must finish their ID verification by visiting Binance.com or downloading the Binance app (KYC). Before claiming awards, users must complete Identity Verification.
- You can register for the game if you’re new to Binance and would like to play it, and you’ll get three chances to participate in the daily challenge. Users can start obtaining an NFT Passport on November 7 and will have from November 11 to December 18 to support their preferred team.
- By redeeming exclusive rewards, including once-in-a-lifetime events, cutting-edge NFTs, and meet-and-greets with athletes, fans can show their support and unlock one-of-a-kind “fan moments.”
- It can be done while utilizing certain token holder benefits, such as exclusive fan voting rights on selected club choices, and other blockchain-enabled products, such as NFT tickets with extra benefits.
- Follow Binance on Twitter and Instagram at @BinanceFanToken and use the hashtag #BFF2022 to stay up to date with the newest news.