Coindesk’s Consensus, supported by Tron, Near, Polkadot, and more, is the must-attend blockchain conference in Austin from May 19 to June 1.
The news website Coindesk hosts Consensus, one of the biggest and most important blockchain and cryptocurrency conferences in the world. From May 19 to June 1, the event will be held in Austin, where you may take advantage of a professional setting, learn new information, and have fun.
This massive event is supported by organizations like:
The conference organizers also run PitchFest, a competition where startup founders compete for financial opportunities, in addition to the main event.
Speakers, instructional seminars, debate forums, and after-parties are all part of the main event schedule. During the discussions, subjects like:
- future of blockchain technology
- control over cryptocurrency
- Financial decentralization (DeFi)
- Integration of cryptocurrency payments, etc.
The goal of Consensus 2024 is to bring together developers, investors, startup founders, and policymakers to help them overcome the most difficult problems facing cryptocurrencies and realize their transformative potential.
Take advantage of Consensus
It’s imperative to adopt a strategic approach and arrive prepared with a well defined plan if you want to make the most of your experience at a crypto conference.
- Learn the conference schedule inside and out. Study the program carefully and mark the lectures, panel discussions, and other events that catch your attention. Make a plan in advance to prevent missing out on important sessions.
- Make networking objectives. Approaching networking with a specific goal in mind will help. Beforehand, make a list of the important people or initiatives you want to connect with, and actively look for chances to have meaningful interactions.
- Participate fully in meetings and conversations. By actively participating in sessions and conversations, you may get the most out of your conference attendance. Ask intelligent questions, offer your opinions, and look for clarification on subjects that interest you.
- Take notes to record important insights. Keep meticulous notes throughout the conference to record important details and significant ideas. By doing this, you’ll be able to review and evaluate the data afterwards and make sure you remember important details from the experience.